Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please go to our support page and request some help.
How do I cancel my subscription?
We are are sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your subscription. User feedback is very important to us. We would love to hear about your experience so that we can improve the app. Please go to our support page and give us some feedback.
To cancel a subscription of iPhone/iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap confirm when prompted to confirm you want to cancel your subscription
To Cancel a subscription on Android
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu >> Account >> Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically cancel your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to stop your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. This is a limitation of Android and not the Fishin’ Wizard App.